We have received some truly beautiful cookbooks that happily conform to the principle that the first bite is with the eye. These books will inspire your culinary artistic senses and help you create some amazing healthy and exotic feasts. The books French Cooking at Home and Colour of Maroc are truly spectacular.
The book Terrain by Greg Lehmkuhl is strictly speaking not a cookbook but it provides some amazing pictures and suggestions on how to decorate your living space to accentuate your dining experience.
This gorgeous collection represents amazing value as you would pay around $600 for these titles if you purchased them at the publishers recommended retail price. Now you can get these delivered for just $100. The 12 books in this pack are:
- French Cooking at Home By: Marianne Magnier Moreno ISBN: 9780062641076 RRP: $59.99
- Colour of Maroc By: Rob Palmer ISBN: 9781743360712 RRP: $59.99
- My Family Table: Simple Wholefood Recipes from Petite Kitchen By: Eleanor Ozich ISBN: 9781743365656 RRP: $39.99
- The Blossom Cookbook: Classic Favorites from the Restaurant that Pioneered a New Vegan Cuisine By: Ronen Seri ISBN: 9780399184888 RRP: $49.99
- My Aromatic Kitchen By: Kille Enna ISBN: 9783791382838 RRP: $59.99
- Terrain By: Greg Lehmkuhl ISBN: 9781579658076 RRP: $65.00
- Favorite Recipes from Melissa Clark's Kitchen: Family Meals By: Melissa Clark ISBN: 9780316354141 RRP: $39.99
- The Farm Community: Grow. Cook. Share. Connect. By: Emma Lane ISBN: 9781743794661 RRP: $39.99
- V Is for Vegan By: Kerstin Rodgers ISBN: 9781849496780 RRP: $45.00
- Baking All Year Round: From the author of The Nerdy Nummies Cookbook By: Rosanna Pansino ISBN: 9780751574005 RRP: $49.99
- The Huckle & Goose Cookbook: 152 Recipes and Habits to Cook More By: Anca Toderic ISBN: 9780062839688 RRP: $54.99
- Seasons to Share: Nourishing Family and Friends with Nutritious By: Jacqueline Alwill ISBN: 9781743367049 RRP: $39.99