Author(s): Marco Polo Travel Publilshing Staff
Travel | No Category
Climb the famous Mount Etna, ride a Vespa through Centro Storico or visit the lemon groves on the island of Demeter. Sicily awaits!
Each chapter in the Marco Polo Sicily Spiral Guide is based around a region and includes:
- Instant knowledge: a neat, introductory overview split into 3 areas including Top 10, Don't Miss, and At Your Leisure so you get an instant idea of what that area is like and whether it suits your mood that day.
- 'My Special Day': a recommended tour exploring an area or a different aspect of the destination.
- Accessible information: a straight to the point, unique, questioning structure highlights the key points for all Top 10 sights in a fun and highly accessible way.
- Relaxation: every sight has a suggestion for time out so you have time to pause and savour the moment whether it's in a park or people watching in a lovely coffee shop.
- Insider Tips: tips to uncover sides of the country unknown to even the most regular visitors.
- Maps: Road atlas and pull-out map. The perfect road trip companion.
So you haven't had a chance to sift through Trip Advisor or read that doorstep sized guide? No worries. Your Marco Polo Sicily Spiral Travel Guide is here to help. With all the key information neatly put together in this handy, pocket sized guide, you're good to go. The spiral binding makes this guide easy to use on the move - fold the book back on itself so it's always ready on the page you need.